1. Computers are relatively new devices.
2. Many businesses use them daily.
3. Today, very fast computers are needed.
4. They produce statistics quickly and accurately.
5. Generally, they are quite easy to use.
6. Many people have never used a computer.
7. The baby has been very cranky lately.
8. Finally, she wrote the very last sentence correctly.
9. She smiled brightly and said that she was really sorry.
10. Politely, he asked for a second helping.
1. They arrived early for class.
2. Can you come soon?
3. She placed the crystal vase carefully on the table.
4. You cannot drive there!
5. The bus will arrive here at noon tomorrow.
6. Yesterday, the strikers blocked the driveway effectively
7. Rick gave his girlfriend an extremely expensive gift.
8. Kate is a truly courageous woman.
9. They finished their work surprisingly quickly.
10. The weather turned really hot at the beach during this last week.
1. The little girl ran along the dusty road.
2. Six delicious cookies were cooling on the rack.
3. The dark brown painted dripped on the new white carpet.
4. A beautiful red rose bloomed in a quiet corner of that flower garden.
5. The old curtains were torn and faded, and they flapped in the light breeze.
6. After a few hours, they arrived at the train station, nine miles from Minto.
7. The hockey arena is located on Water Street beside the steel mill.
8. They used paper plates for the annual picnic.
9. These apples are juicy and red.
10. The long summer months are usually hot and dry.
1. We learned about the effects of the storm from Norma.
2. Many branches had been broken by the wind.
3. Heavy icy was still bringing down many power lines.
4. Only a few people could stay in their houses without electricity.
5. After three days, food became scarce.
6. Volunteers arrived with emergency supplies.
7. People from nearby communities brought many loads of firewood.
8. Soon, life was returning to normal.
9. They are calling it the storm of the century.
10. We hope that we will not have another ice storm this year.
1. Sue sat on the bench as we were jogging through the park.
2. John ate his lunch slowly.
3. He was enjoying a ham and cheese sandwich.
4. After work, we decided on a movie.
5. Since his accident, he has been driving more carefully
6. You will never guess the answer
7. Are you reading that magazine, or have you finished.
8.Lucy will send you her new address.
9.Finlly, the dealer agreed to our price.
10.Every one wants a lucky lottry ticket.
1. The pitcher threw the ball.
2. The robin perched on a lower branch.
3. Seagulls flew lazily in the light breeze.
4. The New Brunswick flag cost five dollars.
5. He dreamed about his recent accident
6. Melissa always walks to work in the morning.
7. She often rode the bus home at night.
8. His parents thought about him every day
9. The Christmas tree looked beautiful.
10. The lions slept in the sun for hours
1. Who told us that no one would be at the mall?
2. This belongs to her.
3. She never gave them any of it.
4. Phillip called to tell them about that
5. What did you give him and his wife for Christmas?
6. We always welcome suggestions.
7. Mine was destroyed by the flood, but the insurance covered it.
8. Give me some!
9. They told about the hardships we survived.
10. Many told about the kindness of strangers.
1. Many of them came, but few stayed long.
2. Give everybody something to eat before they leave.
3. What did you bring with you?
4. Did they teach themselves how to speak German?
5. After she cut herself, she went for a tetanus shot.
6. All of those are expensive.
7. Who likes chocolate?
8. The stones on the beach were green, but these are pink.
9. None of us was frightened by that.
10. He gave her several bottles of this.
1. From the top of a small hill, we saw the Northumberland Strait.
2. The ocean was calm, and the clouds were beautiful.
3. Then, the little boats beganto appear.
4. The fishermen were out checking their traps for lobster.
5. Many people in this area spend most of their lives on the sea.
6. Local markets are full of mussels, clams, scallops, and lobster.
7. In small villages, canneries prepare seafood for shipment to Japan.
8. When their boats are full, the fishermen return to their harbours for the night.
9. If the weather is good, their catch is usually large.
10. Storms make life on the water dangerous.
1. The dog chased the cat under the porch
2. Muffins made with blueberries are delicious.
3. My daughter sold her computer to a friend.
4. Robert drove his car to Saint John and shopped for a new truck.
5. So much snow covered the roads, that even truck drivers pulled into motels.
6. The passengers on the ship witnessed the collision with the iceberg.
7. The Titanic sank in a few hours; many husbands and wives were separated.
8. Penguins live near the South Pole, but these birds aren’t bothered by the cold.
9. Many retired couples move to Florida where the weather is warmer.
10. Shediac is closer to the Confederation Bridge than Riverview is.